We started off with some mocktails. They have a nice variety of mocktails from which I tried the summer breeze and the after glow. Bot the drinks were refreshing enough.
1. Poptates fried chicken - this is their specialty pop Tate's fried chicken which is boneless and they serve it with Schezwan sauce. (INR 264)
2. Chicken pops - the chicken pops were the same as the fried chicken just smaller in size. They are the same as the chicken popcorn. (INR 264)
3. Chicken tandoori pizza - the pizza was nice and cheesy and the shredded chicken on top of it was just amazing.
4. Old monk chicken wings - nice chicken wings cooked in barbecue sauce, they were very tasty. (INR 269)
5. Chicken Piri Piri kebabs -this was some amazing type of kebabs I never tasted. It is a must-try dish. (INR 259)
1. Chicken tikka biryani - the representation of the Biryani was just top-notch and the chicken tikka in it was amazing. The rice was perfectly cooked and mixed well with chicken tikka. (INR 374)
2. Chicken steak sizzler - sizzlers are a specialty in pop Tate's and I liked the chicken steak sizzler very much. (INR 399)
3. Chicken lasagne - the perfect dish for a meal and for all cheese lovers. Nice small minced chicken meat mixed well with the cheese. in all a perfect dish. (INR 374)
Sizzling chocolate brownie - nice brownie with lots of nuts and vanilla ice-cream on top of it. (INR 173)
The ambience of this place is also very nice and the staff is also very helpful. In all, it is a nice place to try some amazing food if you are living in Panvel.