Coming to what we had:
- We started off with Aam Panna and Kokum Sherbat (Rating 4/5) – Kokum Sherbat and Aam Panna were decent drinks to start off with and had a good punch of salt and the overall taste.
- Veg galauti kebab (Rating 5/5) – Made out of cauliflower, carrots and beans this dish was out of the world. So delicious, soft and melting right away into mouth you definitely to try this out.
- Chicken Kolhapuri wrap (Rating 4/5) - We called for this as I was excited with the spiciness of kolhapuri connection. I love that masala and the nachani addition to the wrap was healthy too.
- Wazwani marchwangan murgh (Rating 4/5) – Enjoyed the flavours of the gravy, it was light brownish gravy, packed with great spices and well accompanied with Malabari paratha.
Paneer Rogan Josh Burjee (Rating 5/5) – The masala of Kashmiri rogan josh just elevated the overall taste of the simple bhurji. Trust me!
- Dal Makhani (Rating 4/5) – So my vision of dal makhani is uberly tasty kaali daal with a generous amount of butter to savour the dal, piping hot and you will love it! This daal, however, lacked butter and felt relatively flat but otherwise, the taste was good enough.
- Nutella Gulab Jamun (Rating 5/5) – Were made well and a little dash of Nutella on top was great to add.
Overall I rate 4/5 for good food and hospitality!