1) Swaad has its special Mocktail which is called Swaad Mocktail. It had a really royal and unique taste. Was really filling as well.
2) Mint Mojito was basically Sprite with a little essence of mint, highly refreshing.
3) Mara Mari Juice was superb. Light and really fresh. Recommended!
The oriental starters we had were:-
4) Indonesian Manchurian had perfect spices and peanuts. Highly recommended!
5) Kung Pao Paneer had big pieces of paneer, cashew nuts and tasted really good.
The main course we had was South Indian:-
6) Had Cheese Burst Pizza Dosa looked like a pizza had capsicums, olives, paneer and cheese were basic although it tasted good. I thought it would be loaded with cheese.
Talking about the desserts:-
Since I love Falooda, it was the only option for me apart from the many other desserts available. I had the Kulfi Rabri Falooda which was amazing. It had Jelly, Kulfi, Ice Cream, Falooda, Sabza and Nuts. It was royal worth trying.
Overall a great vegetarian restaurant. It's a decent family place. Definitely, one must try!