Head to this new place, 7 scripts. This place brings to you the fusion food from 7 continents with India. Went here with a bunch of friends for lunch. What we admired the most are the pretty decor and such amazing lights. We were being served by Prasad, a staff member of 7 scripts. He suggested some really good dishes.
1. Aam Panna Sangria: People who love sour mocktails should go for this one.
2. Hot chocolate: Rains and this yummy hot chocolate was a total delight.
3. Shakhahari Lollipop: This is a spicy fusion of Indo-Chinese lollipop and it was delicious. It's a must try an appetizer.
4. Sunehre Paneer Ke Kebab: Presentation is a total hit. Well, it tasted a little bland, you can miss out on this one.
5. Aloo Nazakat: This dish isn't a miss. 😍 It was a boiled marinated potato stuffed with cheese and slowly cooked in tandoor. It tasted so good.
6. Cajun Popcorns and Coke
7. Batata vada Pizza: If you're looking for something different. Try this Pizza. Small batata vada topped on Pizza.
8. Mexican Cheese Gateaux: Rice topped with mixed vegetables which are tossed in jalapeno spiced Mexican sauce and cheese and garnished with tortilla chips. Loved this dish. A must try.
9. Subz Lababdar: This sabzi wasn't on a spicy side, but a mild gravy and added on paneer and mix veggies and it tasted pretty well. Indian sabjiz are here are a must try. Plus the quantity is quite good.
10. Tandoor Roti
11. Chocolate Flower Pot: A delicious delight for all chocolate lovers. This dessert is a must try.
This place has got some chic ambience, with an amazing bar in between, and such pretty lights. Plus the staff people are friendly.
Must try this new place.