1. Tulsiani Paneer Tikka: Soft soft paneer marinated and served with bell peppers and onions. A total delight for cottage cheese lovers.
2. Veg Crispy: You can never go wrong with this dish. Cauliflowers were fried appropriately and were quite crispy and tasty. Loved it.
3. Mexican tortillas Veg Salad: Don't miss out on this salad. Loved the taste, tortillas with some sort of sauce and veggies. Yummm.
4. Veg Paprika: This dish is one such you shouldn't miss on in case you're visiting this place. Rice served with veggies tossed in a creamy and a little tangy sauce. Delicious.
5. Veg Chilli Garlic Fried Rice and Broccoli baby corn mushroom: Rice were appropriately cooked and tossed giving it a garlicky flavour and it was served with broccoli baby corn and mushroom gravy! The gravy wasn't that great but the rice was amazing!
6. Spin city-style baby potato: Potato lovers don't miss out on this. Boiled baby potatoes tossed in some mild sauce giving it a garlicky and spicy flavour. Total yummy.
7. Spaghetti Aglio Olio: You can never go wrong with this pasta. A little on the milder side, not too much saucy and amazing in taste. Do try this.
For drinks we ordered:
1. Cosmopolitan: 😍
2. Adrak Beer: This was a little disappointment! The flavour of ginger is too much that you can feel nothing like beer.
3. LIIT: 😍
4. Planters punch: 😍
For desserts we ordered:
1. Sizzling Brownie with ice cream: This is a mandatory dessert. We all loved it.
2. Honey Noodles with icecream: Well you can skip on this dessert and try their brownie instead.
To sum up, this place is worth trying if you ever in or near IC. A total thumbs up.