Coming to what we had,
* The Greek Original: Soft & Crispy loukoumades served with milk and white chocolate sauce which were garnished with nuts.
* Nutella Deluxe: They use paper plates to serve doughnut balls. Nutella spread with fresh strawberry slices.
* Oreo Shake: Oreo shake was quite impressive as it was afternoon so you need a chilled shake. Milkshake Blended with icecubes oreo and Amul Taaza milk.
* Blueberry Shake: Fresh blueberry milkshake was less sweet but a great one if you wish to try some new flavours.
* Lemon Ice Tea: Refresh yourself with lemon flavoured ice tea, they serve you brewhouse branded ice tea chilled and sealed.
* The Greek Classsic (greek yoghurt): Greek yoghurt is healthy less fat and high protein oriented. Classic greek serves you greek yoghurt with honey and walnut crumbles. Loads of walnut and honey gives an amazing taste to yoghurt.
A heartly thanks to Mr. Prince who had single handed served us all these tasty items. Made fresh on the spot.