I loved the service it was fast and prompt. The staff was pretty friendly to us. Head out here to try out the new menu and the strawberry fest which they have recently launched out here. They provide you with a variety of Desserts which are totally drooling.
What did we order,
Mocktails:- We had tried two mocktails out here.
* Raspberry Lalpari:- The mixture of the strawberry and the raspberry will make your day. The presentation was pretty great. It tasted amazing. Go for it.
* Kallu Kaliya:- This comes with the Kala katta along with flavoured juice along with masalas in it. we enjoyed it thoroughly. Do try it out.
* Manchurian nest:- This was one of the unique dishes we had. Well, this dish had Manchurian balls flavouring along with Fried noodles. Surely it's a must-try dish here. The presentation was lovely. The tangy sauce along with it is cherry on a cake.
* Bhau cha Bruschetta:- Along with the funky name of this dish the taste and presentation of it will make u go crazy. So this dish had cheese toast along with the Batata vada masala in it. It was a bit spicy but loved the taste.
If you are spicy food lover go for Lasoon ka Tadka pizza. The thin crust based pizza with spicy masala will give you an amazing feeling of garlic and vegetables in it. I loved this dish totally.
* Coriander rice with tossed herbs with paneer combo:- This was incredible. The combination was great. It had a proper spice in it. Do go for this dish. The preparation of this dish was delightful.
Coming to the dessert section. Go for Strawberry fest which they have recently added in there menu. We tried Strawberry Rascal and the taste is just out of the box. Apart from the taste what catchy part is the presentation of the dish. Comes with fresh strawberries, whipped cream, the cake inside it along with the ice cream inside it. Go for other desserts also.
Overall I would recommend everyone to come and enjoy at this beautiful place here. It's always packed on weekends. Come with your friends for a gastronomical experience.