For drinks, we ordered:
1. Salt & Spice: It had orange juice, chillies and black salt. A little on the spicier side, this mocktail was a total hit. Black salt gave a very unique taste.
2. Achari Mojito: Refreshing mojito with achari flavour. A little on the tangier and spicier side! Amazing!
For soups and starters we ordered:
1. Tamatar Dhaniya Shorba: Classic Tomato soup with a prominent flavour of dhaniya and full of cream. Aaah, so good!
2. Desi Aranchini in Charcoal Chaap: This was a star for me Rice-based balls with a classic gravy. This is something you shouldn't miss on!
3. Veg Spring Rolls: These rolls were a little disappointing. Quite average!
For mains, we ordered:
1. Smoky Kolhapuri with Butter Kulcha and Butter Naan: Kolhapuri was just so good, amazing smoky flavour and really delicious gravy. Also, kulchas and naans were so soft and buttery. Loved it!
2. Veg Fried Rice: Rice and vegetables were properly cooked and were really good!
For desserts, we ordered:
1. Kaju Kulfi with Anjeer Falooda: It was a rose falooda with the pieces of Kaju kulfi and topped with real anjeer and its pulp. We all really loved this dessert. So so yummy!
2. Thandai Icecream: This one's really not a miss
3. Activated Black Charcoal Icecream: Wow
We were by served by Karan. He helped us by ordering some really good things. This new place surely deserved to be tried! 😻