Head to Rule 34 in Kandivali! By far, this is one of the best places I've visited off lately in suburbs!
Been to this place with my cousins for dinner.
The place has been beautiful with beautiful decor and pretty lights! The friendly staff and prompt service provided here would make you want to go here often. We were being served by Mr Arindam. He explained to us all about this new place and the dishes which are a must-try here!
1. Veg Charcoal Nachos: Activated charcoal-infused nachos with beans, pico de gallo and cheese sauce! So so delicious! must try!
2. Szechuan Cheese Fingers: Fingers served in shots and served with Szechuan mayo! This was like a star for me!
3. Veg Puff: Puff made up of mixed veggies tossed in curry paste and served with Szechuan mayo! Can the evening get any better?
4. Tandoor Bharwan Aloo: Jacket potatoes stuffed with veggies and lot of dry fruits and spice mix and topped with sesame seeds and served with chutney. Potato lovers go and hit this dish!
5. Charcoal Kalimirch Paneer Tikka: Activated charcoal-infused kalimirch paneer tikka served with mint chutney. Paneer was so soft and that amazing smoky flavour! Wowww!
6. Lehsuni Paneer Tikka: Soft paneer pieces with the amazing flavour of garlic. Loved it! Don't miss out on this!
7. Casado: Grilled cottage cheese steak with costa Rican meal, kidney beans, sauteed veggies, salad, nachos, fried plantains, parsley rice and served with tomato and basil sauce. This was by far one of the best steaks I've ever had!
For drinks we ordered:
1. Teetotaler Turmeric: Turmeric, apple cider vinegar, ginger, Coturnix, fresh herbs, black salt, white pepper, soda and sprite. So soothing for a sore throat!
2. Wild Juice in a Bowl: Fresh pineapple stars, kiwi slices, pineapple juice, blue curacao, orange and lime juice. Tangy and refreshing!!
3. Fresh Pineapple Charcoal Colada: Activated charcoal, pineapple juice, coconut milk, vanilla ice cream and it is served in a fresh pineapple. The presentation of this drink will just melt your heart
4. Chef's special Bunty Aur Bubbly Shake: House special twin shake. One of coconut-based with whipped cream and another one had minty and pasta flavour and both were covered with chocolate. Wow wow, wow!
For dessert, we tried Rabdi Fondue with Bread Bites. Yummy rabdi fondue with lot of dry fruits, with added white chocolate, cream, rose syrup, rose water, cardamom powder and served with fresh fruits, oreo and bread bites. The perfect end to a perfect evening!
This new place in Kandivali is a must-try!