This place has got a classy and vintage ambience and a huge bar section. They also have outdoor seating upstairs.
Not just that they have an entirely different section for hookah.
The place has got many sections for different kinda people and their moods.
Went here with my cousin for lunch and we sat downstairs.
Firstly we started by ordering soups.
1. Kale and Mushroom Cappuccino Soup: The soup was so little thick and so so creamy. Mushroom lovers should go for this soup. So soothing.
2. Tom Yum Soup: This was altogether a different soup. It was very very spicy and filled with exotic veggies like broccoli, zucchini and baby corn. A must-try.
For starters, we ordered:
1. Corn and cheese Poppers: Balls stuffed with American corn and lot of cheddar cheese and covered with corn flakes and fried and served with spicy the mayo. They tasted so delicious.
2. Mitron Triangles: Mini samosas stuffed with corn, spinach, cheese and served with spicy pesto. This was altogether a different dish. And they were so delicious. This one's not a miss.
For mains we tried:
1. Spaghetti Aglio Olio: Decent and delicious.
2. Carribean Beach Fondue: A pav bhaji fondue served with cheese garlic pav. Fondue was a little disappointing. The pav bhaji fondue was way too bland. The taste, the spicy flavour, the aroma everything was missing.
3. Mitron Fire Bowl: Layers of rice and noodles with fiery black pepper gravy and exotic vegetables. The gravy was extremely spicy but very delicious.
For drinks, we stuck to our normal hot toddy and LIIT. Both were lit.
Sadly they don't have any much options for desserts.
All they have is caramel custard and vanilla pannacotta.
So we tried caramel custard, it was quite yummy.
This place serves amazing Italian food. Also, the drinks here are amazing. And the best part is they serve amazing herbal hookahs.