Coming to what I tried with my friends.
Firstly we ordered,
* Mix Bhajiya: Its winter and you need some spice and fried crispy taste mix bhajiya is all you need. Three varieties in their servings. Onion bhaji, methi bhaji and one was a normal one.
* Moong Dal Kachori: This kachori we ordered as Jain one, though it had its base taste and was very enjoyable. The filling was warm and the crust was crunchy and evenly fried.
Appetizer needs some drinks too soothe you.
Sitaphal Shake: A Mild sweet dense shake made of sitafal and milk along with some sweetening agent.
* Ferrero rocher shake: Chocolate shakes are always the best one with your meals if you are a chocolate lover just like me. A Ferrero rocher ball hung on the brim of glass and sweet shake served was chilled and satisfying.
Coming to tasty khichdi of this place. I don't normally eat khichdi but they made me fall for it. Best presentation of khichdi in mud pot.
* Chole palak khichdi
* Dal khichdi: made of toor dal & rice. The unique part was Kabuli chana and spinach. Fine pieces of spinach were added together to give it a good element.
* Methi muthiya khichdi: Khichdi which contains moong dal, rice and methi muthiya with Indian spices.
* Melting Mohan Thal: Mud bowl carrying tasty soft Mohan that with healthy ghee. Very soft and you feel like having it again and again.
Special thanks to the hospitality team of khichdi garden for delightful and quick service. It was a great day visiting such a beautiful and tummy loving spot.