1. Strawberry sunset: The taste of strawberry sunset was excellent I loved the taste and it properly made with many mixtures, loved it.💚
2. Soft jade: Made of pineapple and sweet melon which taste yummy
1. Paneer fritter chat: The taste of paneer fritter chaat is served with raita which is their secret recipe and I loved the raita it could be better if served with green chutney.
2. Papad story: 4 Different Papads with 6 sauce this taste average.
1. Kashmiri dum aloo: The quantity is good and so is the taste loved it.
2. Chur-Chur naan: This is a different naan and I loved it with some special spices.
Starters: Tandoori Chicken Poppers - I would highly recommend this as a starter as the taste is really good. The outside part of the chicken is crunchy but the moment you take a bite it just melts in your mouth so well. ❤
`Dum Ka Murgh - A beautiful gravy dish with extremely soft pieces of chicken. It’s a must try dish to have it with your Naan! ☺
Tomato Pesto Naan: That’s the Naan I tried with my Dum Ka Murgh and oh my god the taste was mind-blowing! The Tomato Pesto Naan has a beautiful taste on its own and the combination of two just makes it worth it. 💖
Chocolate Salt and Pepper Sugar: If you are a chocolate lover you’ve gotta try this Desert! You just cannot leave the place without having this one. It’s extremely smooth and just the perfect way to end your meal.
Berry forest: The taste of berry forest was good served with black currant jelly.