Be its aromas of perfumed Indian spices or taste of hot chillies smeared in the thick, rich and delicious gravies or fluffy stuffy Indian Bread that makes every occasion more special in India's diverse food culture, enjoy every bite of this North Indian heavy and elaborate meals at a great price.
Coming to the food that will delight and satisfy the palette of every Vegan lovers. A comforting bowl of tomato soup was appetizing enough to kick off the meal.
The utterly addictive classic vegan bite-sized crispy corn, smoky aromatic sizzler plate of noodles and tikkis hitting the senses are simply flavourful. Tandoori Aloo and the Paneer Tikka, grilled to perfection - were delicious enough to polish off the skewer after skewer by every kebab lover.
No Indian fare is complete without a vibrant assortment of delicious traditional Indian bread, each of it has its uniqueness. Naan, Rotis, Parathas, Kulchas are served that reflects the richness, vibrancy and depth of Indian culture and food habits when paired with different layers of spices and flavourful curry dishes.
Another staple that is served and heavily connected with Indian cuisine is the condiments - Green Salad, Roasted Papad, Veg Raita always lend great flavour to every Indian food.
The gastronomic experience of the vegetarian Indian Main Course served was very impressive.
* Vegetable Biryani - Bold and flavourful with aromatic long rice cooked with herbs, rich spices, vegetables in dum (slow) style served with fried onions and raita.
* Dal Tadka - Authentic flavours from Punjab - Steamed lentils cooked in enough butter, tomatoes and cream. Smooth velvety texture and the flavourful aroma with a blend of its exotic spices touched the buds.
* Paneer Tawa Masala - A luscious combination of paneer cooked in an exotic gravy of tomatoes, cream, onions.
* Veg Makhani - Mixed vegetables simmered in mild spicy-sweet creamy buttery gravy.
* Aloo Gobi Adraki - The combination of two beloved vegetable - potatoes and cauliflower cooked with a zesty ginger flavour and lots of aromatic masalas were delightful.
An enticing Dessert Of The Day is served to end this feast.