There's an adequate space to treat your family and friends. In awe of the filament lamp decor and seating arrangement. The service is quite prompt.
PS - Shisha is available on the first floor.
1. Crispy fried wonton
2. Baby corn takrai - comes with strawberry dip; perfect and unique I must say.
3. Mini slider looks so colourful and cute. The mini burgers (more like vada pav) are yummy.
4. Porcini mushroom risotto can be tried if you wish for a heavy supper.
5. American chop suey's presentation is beautiful. The pineapple slice instead of an egg poach saves the whole dish, trust me.
6. Gulab jamun with rasmalai is something you can't avoid if you're here. It has to be on the favourite list.