In mocktails we ordered:
1. The blueberry ice tea, which was good in taste,
2. The bubble gum one was a little plain, the flavour wasn't that strong.
3. Cola ice tea was also good.
Coming to the food we ordered:
1. Egg and cheese Grenade: coating of bread stuffed with egg keema and topped with liquid cheese is the best appetizing snack you want. The taste was amazing, it was very full filling. The amount of liquid cheese was good. Strongly recommend.
2. Mac and cheese balls: I have been craving for this from a very long time, And this place met my craving to every bite. The filling of Mac and cheese was creamy, the outer layer had a perfect crisp and the overall taste was Delectable.
3. Cujne spice pasta: If you are a spice lover and want equally love pasta then this is the pasta for you. We ordered in the spaghetti, very well cooked and the spice level was top notch.
4. Egg Monaco, now this was a very unique concept for me. The egg and toast served in a pizza style. Topped with a lot of cheese.
It was very delicious, perfectly cooked and served.
I loved the overall concept of their food. Amazing place for the people who love cheese and egg, apart from these they also have option food options of chicken and veg.