An evening meeting with a friend lands us in this centrally located cafe, Cafe peter.
The starting point of our order was:
1. Cafe frappe: a cold coffee served with some amount of chocolate sauce
2. Peter Blast: cold coffee topped with humongous whipped cream and chocolate drizzled over it
The food that we ordered was:
1. Fried Mandoo: finely chopped veggies in steamed dumplings, served deep fried with oriental salad on the side and a wonderful mandoo dipping sauce.
2. Cheese Chilly Toast: toasted bread slice triangles, topped with cheese & jalapeno mix, served with chilli & honey mix dipping.
3. Cream Cheese Garlic Ramen: ramen served thick soupy, garlicky, consistency, having corn kernels and cream cheese, served up along with toasted garlic bread.
You want a dessert and not have the fresh doughnuts here, is a kind of sin, I would say. We had their Choco-Almond doughnut to nicely round off this evening.
Lovely lit up place, delicious food, with massive portion size, this place does call for a visit more than often.