What Foodiesoulmates hogged on-
1. Mediterranean grilled chicken salad- Bowl full of veggies, cut boiled eggs and grilled chicken along with the sauce drizzled on it. It was very nutritious and delish at the same time.
2. Fish and chips- Juicy fish pieces with the crispy coating on the outside and soft on the inside was something I enjoyed, served along with fries and yummy dips.
3. Kebab platters- It comprised of 3 types of kebabs which were super tender and full of flavours.
4. Chilly prawns- Soft and perfectly cooked prawns cooked in a tasty sauce and loaded with ample of veggies was amazing.
5. Brown rice with mushroom sauce- The best of all I must say the best of all. So comforting the dish was overall. The mushroom sauce along with sautéed veggies and brown rice is perfect for winters. It keeps you light at the stomach.
6. Berry smoothie bowl- The healthy and yet tasty. The sweet and tangy flavour along with the crunchy texture was really relished by us.
7. Strawberry banana crepes- Ended our meal on a sweeter note with these really luscious crepes. Do give it a try.
Overall had a delightful time here. I would highly recommend you guys to visit this place and appreciate them and me of course for suggesting it.