Coming to the food, here is a short glimpse of what I had tasted
From the starters or appetizers do go for their skewers and tikka.
1. The sambal prawns skewers were damn good and loved the taste. A bit spicy and the presentation was perfect. #recommended
2. Pimento Crostini-This bite-sized appetizers were a treat! Cooked pepper with smoked paprika and cheese.
3. Paneer Makhani Bao-Soft Bao sought of bread roll filled with Paneer Makhani. The softness and the taste of makhani was felt in every bite
4.Kandhari Chicken Tikka-Marinated grilled chicken with spices. I loved the taste and my personal favorite for that time.
5. Paneer Tikka Tacos-Paneer filled in a softshell tortilla along with cheese and spices. This was quite crunchy and tasty.
Now the salads, honestly not a fan of salads though but as per the suggestion received had tried Satay Chicken Salad and Asparagus, Grapes and toasted flax seed salad. Both the taste was good.
Secondly, don't forget to sip on the amazing mocktails while you enjoy the delicious food. Had tried Ocean Fizz, Plum lady, Granny Smith, and Kidzee. The presentation was nice and the overall taste was good.
We opted for the following below from the main course:
1. Pumpkin Ravioli-Honestly tasted this for the first time. This ravioli had added to a wow factor. This vegan pumpkin ravioli tasted incredibly delicious.
2.Five spices chicken leg with crispy potato and charred beans-No words to describe this. The chicken was perfectly cooked and mixed well with spices. Nothing could be better than this
3.Rawas with fennel Stew- A juicy raw, flavorful fish oven-baked to perfection with a few spices, presented quite well. Tasted quite good.
4.Prawns goan curry with steamed rice-Best of the best! Goan Prawn Curry is a perfect tropical side to savour on any good day. It was a creamy, juicy, spicy, rich prawn recipe with delicious flavour.
5. 8Hours Braised Lamb Shank +Pilaf Rice +Jus-A very unique stuff and it was damn tasty. The braised lamb shanks were delicious and it was kind of showstopping comfort food cravings for that day.
And of course, how can one forget the desserts which ended the entire meal starting from mocktails to appetizers to the main course on a sweet delicious note.
The desserts included walnut pie, banoffee pie, and white chocolate tangerine cream brulee. All of these were really good and lip-smacking. I would definitely recommend.
Well, the price is a bit on the higher side. The quantity of food was a bit less but with the quality and the ambience they served, it makes up to it.