Ambience:- A spacious place divided into different sections. We enjoyed cabana seating which was very comfortable and had flower pots and candle lights.
Let's come to the food:-
* Passionate Love:- A sweet and sour mocktail having pineapple, passion fruit, mint and tangerine. The taste was so refreshing.
* Butter Garlic Chicken Soup:- it was a delicious creamy soup. If you are garlic lover this soup will never disappoint you. I loved it.
* Peri Peri Cottage Cheese Pizza:- The pizza was served hot, fresh and taste was scrumptious. It was loaded with peri-peri sauce. Cottage cheese was fresh and soft. The presentation was mouth-watering. Highly recommended for Peri-Peri lovers.
* Chicken Biryani:- Rice was nicely cooked and its aroma was mind-blowing. Chicken pieces are perfectly marinated and the taste was delicious. Highly Recommended.
* Belgium Chocolate Mousse:- it was light tasting yet rich satisfying dessert. I liked it.
Overall experience was amazing. I would love to visit this place again. The food, service, staff everything was mind-blowing.