Culture is located in the most famous and busy streets of Pune city called FC road.
It’s a great place to hang out with friends and bae.
It has an outdoor as well as indoor seating. It has a great ambience which appeals to every person passing nearby.
They have a variety of menu to choose from. They also serve a number of Mocktail and Cocktails.
As I’m a vegetarian I scrolled the menu to check the best dishes. There a number of options to choose from Veg menu.
I ordered -
1) Island Affair Mocktail - It was quite appealing and the taste was also good.
2) Paneer Achari Tikka - Being a vegetarian it’s the best starter ever I had in any of the restaurants.
3) Tempura Veggies in Plum Sauce - It was my first experience with this dish. Overall it was sweet somewhat to taste.
4) Burmese Style Khowsuey - It was the best dish and cooked to perfection.
5) Hrishi’s Favourite Paprika Paneer - The dish was good to taste and the gravy was awesome.
6) Ratatouille Pilaf- Highly recommended dish if you visit Culture.
Finally coming to desserts they offer only 5 desserts which are the best in their menu-
Old Monk Mousse
Do visit this place to try authentic cuisine