Here’s all I had and recommend-
• Mexican Grilled Chicken Salad- this was by far the best salad I’ve had in town. The dressing was of curd and not mayo which was really surprising and delicious. Highly recommend
• Kebab special combo- this had 3 types of kebab served along with garlic naan, dal Makhani and biryani rice. The kebabs are super flavourful another must-have here
• Bengali Fish Combo- this one for fish lovers! Give it a try
• Chicken in Brown Sauce served with Mexican rice- this bowl was delectable especially the brown sauce!
• NY style meatballs- Spaghetti in red sauce with meatballs! Superb
Apart from all this, they have to serve parfaits, crepe’s, pancakes and much more.
Their portion size is very generous and the have a variety of wholesome meals to offer at a reasonable price. Visit them when craving for amazing food without burning a hole in your pocket.