JD’s Cafe is hard to miss especially if you are a regular camper at Camp. Black and pink invite your attention almost immediately, the east street has a lot of options but nothing like this. Why do you ask? Here’s penning down a quick 5 -
1. Options Galore: Right from a Cheese-Chutney Sandwich to a Falafel Platter. Delicious Rolls, customized eggs and not to forget Biryani! The cafe has it all covered.
2. Desserts: A sight to behold which immediately gets a man of any age excited as a child. Mousse, pastries, cupcakes, nitrogen ice creams are how your calories are justified.
3. Customized Cakes: Instagrammers can head to @Cookedwithlust ‘s Feed to check out his amazing collection of customized and fondant cakes. Think no more, your search for a cake artist for your next special occasion ends right here!
4. Value for Money: The prices, for the quality and portions offered, teleports you to yesteryears. Treating your gang on the last day of the month is now oh so practical at JDs.
5. One Stop Shop: A Cafe to rest your knees, a cafe to grab a quick bite, a cafe for your business meet, a cafe to chill with your gang. JD’s Cafe is pretty much your answer to all of this and more.
What To Order?
Dark Belgian Shake, Prawn Tart, Mediterranean Salad, Spaghetti Bolognese, Chocolate Mousse.