Their Korean and Japanese dishes have a bit of Indian touch to it but yet they taste amazing. The only drawback is that you might not get the authenticity of Korean/Japanese food.
To begin with -
I had the Matcha Latte which was amazingly good, optimum in sweetness.
This had chicken sausages rolled in omelette with baked beans in some sweetish sauce which added to this dish the right kinda juiciness. I loved this dish.
Then in starters -
*The Chicken wings: They were nicely prepared and tossed in Hunan Sauce which made it sweet and tangy at the same time. The portions were really good.
*Wasabi Cottage Cheese: Deep fried cottage cheese with wasabi mayo sauce topped with pineapple salsa. Well, this dish could have been a lot better with a good amount of mayo as it didn't contribute that well. The combination with pineapple salsa went well.
* Pork Ribs: Tasted very good. Not authentic maybe but with a slight Indian touch, it tasted really good. And Perfectly cooked as well!!
* Katsu Ramyum: This was basically the Korean Ramen. The katsu tasted very good but the broth was too subtle.
*Katsu Sando: This dish was a Katsu Sandwich. I personally loved the combo and tasted really yummy!! Definitely Recommend this one.
* Nasi Goreng Kampung: This is basically rice prepared with prawns along with a half fry and chicken skews. For hardcore prawn lovers this is the dish. The flavors of the prawns had gone down to the rice so well. It was fantastic!
* Chicken Bao: Tasted very good but could have done better id presented well and neat.
* Sushi: I had four of them.
1) California Sushi roll (veg)
2) Cracking spinach sushi roll
3) Classic prawns tempuratempura
4) Salmon sushi
All tasted fine and the sushi rice was cooked well. My favorite amongst them is the cracking spinach one as it really has a cracking effect on the outside and moist inside. The gentle sweetness in it makes it taste really good till the end!
Pancakes with Vanilla Ice cream:
Tasted good and the ice cream was really creamy!
White Chocolate cinnamon roll:
The chocolate roll was very chewy that is what I didn't like but its combo with mango salsa was good.
Overall this place has a lot of good food Korean/ Japanese. Of course, being a new place they have some things to improve but I'll definitely recommend to try this out!