They have a nice seating capacity in all the 3 floors which a decent lighting atmosphere. Staff are courteous and the service is very fast. You can drop in with family, friends and kids also.
Now lets come to the food we had :
* Mocktails: We started off with a few mocktails like Lipstick, Blue Magic, Nibbles, Passionate Fruity, Fizzy Pomegranate and Pinacolada.
For me, Nibbles was great in taste and was refreshing too. It had a mixture of cucumber, pineapple, mint, mojito and was overall sweet.
* Soups: We had 2 soups of different varieties such as Tom Kha Soup and Tulsi Bell Pepper Corn Soup.
* Tom Kha Soup is a rich creamy Thai soup with coconut milk as its core ingredient. It had diced vegetables too in it. The overall taste was a little sweet and tasted really well.
* Tulsi Bell Pepper Corn Soup was hot and refreshing. It was spicy and had basil leaves, Bell pepper and corn with garlic flavour also in it. Liked its flavour and taste.
* Mozzarella Cheese Stick: Crisp and fired cylindrical pieces of cheese. The sticks were perfectly crisp and soft. But one thing the dish lacked was the content of mozzarella cheese.
* Coriander Paneer Chilli - It was cooked well and paneer pieces were soft. The whole dish was tossed with coriander and chilly. It was served with a salad too. The taste was overall good and it was spicy too.
* Aloo Ki Nazakat - It had ground potatoes stuffed with cheese, nuts and spices grilled in the oven and shaped like rings. It had a great taste and looked like aloo chaap.
Then in the main course, we had some amazing dishes:
* Pink Lady Pasta - It had a mixture both of Arrabiata and Alfredo sauces in the Pasta with black olives, baby corn, peppers and some herbs. The texture was thick and creamy. The taste was a little tangy which I liked.
Then the entire main course spread had Paneer Koliwada Masala, Nizami Handi, Veg Biriyani, Bread Basket and Dal Tadka. Loved the entire main course. Each dish had its own flavour and taste.
My personal favourite was Paneer Koliwada Masala. It had fried rectangular paneer pieces served with a thick gravy. The gravy was literally nice.
At last, we had some amazing desserts which are a must-try if you visit this restaurant:
* Baked Gulab Jamuns with Rabdi: This dish is just wow. The Baked gulab jamuns were soft and fresh. The Rabdi had a lip-smacking taste. Moreover, the combination was awesome.
* Malpua with Rabdi - The malpua was authentic and served with thick Rabdi. The taste of both the desserts was great.
* Kulfi Falooda - It looked colourful with all the ingredients it had. The taste was amazing and the essence of rose came out really well.
Tatva is a recommended place for veg lovers. You can drop down here for some amazing decor and great food. They also have a breakfast buffet every day where you can enjoy really nice food options