Located on the busy streets of Fc road, attracts the college crowd by their fancy ambiance and drinks. The ambience is colourful and the staff is polite and service is prompt.
We tried Mud pot and Pina Colada. Both were good. My favorite stands out to be pina colada. The meld of pineapple juice, coconut milk, and ice cream will make you dive in as soon as you see it.
1. Chicken Afghani- Chicken chunks were well marinated and cooked in the right amount of spices. Had a hint of charred flavor at every bite. Chutney served along with it complemented the overall dish. It is the perfect appetizer to nibble on.
2. Mozzarella baked chatpata aloo- Great appetizer to go with. The chatapta flavour along with mozzarella explodes in your mouth after on bite.
1. Paneer Lababdar- The gravy compromised of soft and fresh paneer pieces, it had smooth texture and was faintly tangy. Went well with garlic naan. Loved it!
2. Veg Biryani- I had tried veg biryani at few places and not many know the actual taste and fail to impress. But the biryani I had here was a total win. Rice was cooked to perfection, the spice level was moderate and ample amount of veggies made it a must try.
3. Marinated Vegetable pizza- Thin crust pizza loaded with ample of exotic marinated veggies and a generous amount of cheese, makes it a good order to enjoy with your dear ones.
4. Chicken skewers- Chicken (marinated chunks) skewers were placed with onion and bell pepper and were drenched in a Portuguese sauce also served along with rice. The sauce was bang on. Give it a try.
1. Belgian chocolate mousse- This dessert was bomb.com. The presentation was mediocre but the dessert overall is a game-changer. The smooth texture of mousse, topped with wafer sticks, drizzling of chocolate syrup and well-balanced sweetness will leave your tummy satisfied.
All in all had absolutely glee time here. Guys do give it a try.