Well from the hot beverages had gone ahead with Cappuccino, Cafe Mocha, Hazelnut Latte and Hot Chocolate. Personally liked the Cappuccino and Hazelnut Latte. Great for lazy evenings. This creamy and cosy Hazelnut Latte was just perfect
* Oreo Shake and Buddy's Own-Had heard a lot about both of these shakes. Honestly, it is the best. And what more can I say about Oreo shake, this cool, creamy, chocolaty treat is case in point. Buddy's Own Cold Coffee had a perfect amount of milk and it tasted well.
* Blue Cooler: This was a refreshing drink. Tasted decent enough
* Chicken Nuggets: All I can say they were small bites of big flavour. Juicy and tender chicken pieces which were crispy as well.
* Cheese Garlic Bread: Ample amount of cheese was there on the top of the garlic bread. It was served with the tomato ketchup. Well just another tasty quick bite to gorge on
* Chicken and Paneer Tikka Sandwich: One thing I was surprised and impressed by the presentation. Both of them were a delicious, creamy and mild spicy sandwich. It was properly grilled and was super flavorful.
* Chicken and Paneer Kathi Roll: This was totally a street kinda tasty dish. It was scrumptious and light.
Then finally the entire meal ended on a sweet note with their brownie with vanilla icecream.
The food was really delicious and summarizing, this is a very good place to gorge onto some quick bites and coffee. Overall had a wonderful experience and would love to visit again