There were four types of misal
1. Puneri misal: The misal was mild mixture of sweet and spicy but it was not too sweet and was delicious.
2. Kolhapuri misal: This misal was one of the spiciest misal among these four but was tasty and gave the great kick.
3. Nashik misal: This misal was made from “kala masala” which was mild and tasty this was one of my favourite misal because I tasted this for the first time
4. There was a basket where pav and bread was served along with one round plate was given to eat.
5. The farsan was served in a oval shape plate as well it was given separately.
6. There was a long rectangle plate in which small bowls were there which included chopped onions and quartered lemons, pohe, potato sabzi, boiled sprouted moong and curd.