Talking about The Pimlico in KP is then satiate your hunger amidst a heartwarming setting of flowers all around, with pastels shades making the ambience dreamlike. It's no less than a paradise.
The ambience is very beautiful and picturesque. Every corner of the cafe is nicely decorated where you can click your selfies or can do your photo shoot. The uses of the old Ambassador and a scooter into sitting tables are quite unique and attractive. It is just awesome.
Now I'll talk about food.
• Peri peri french fries:- Fries perfectly fried with sprinkled peri peri spice. Less oily tastes were delicious.
• Red eye chicken:- Nicely presentative dish contains butter fried chicken sautéed in red chilli Italian herbs and balsamic, tastes yummy.
• BBQ cottage cheese pizza:- Contains thin crust base topped with cottage cheese, Cajun spices, bell pepper with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. A little bit soggy but tasted delicious.
• Grilled chicken forenday:- Big portion of grilled chicken topped with lemon, Chilli flakes and mashed potatoes topped with spicy tomato sauce at the base. The tomato sauce was made freshly. The dish was gorgeous in looking and delicious. Looking and this dish you start drooling to eat.
• Chicken lasagne:- Homemade pasta sheets layered with chicken chunks, Bolognese sauce, parmigiana cheese. Topped with garlic bread and tastes awesome.
• Pimlico blast:- A signature drink looks similar to freak shake, contains lots of imported chocolate which have Belgium dark chocolate, Nutella, Oreo, marshmallow, gems, Shrewsbury biscuits and lot more things. Presented beautifully and tastes delicious.
• Blueberry cheesecake:- This dish disappointed me, the cheesecake was not set properly, instead of blueberry sauce as sides for garnishing on the plate they had garnished the plate with chocolate sauce. The Cake texture was soggy and gummy instead of creamy. The taste was not up to the mark.
The service was nice but still, management has to look over it as sometimes it goes messy on crowded times. Everything else was perfect.