I've visited KGN Xprs with my friends to enjoy my lunch break. During the time of my visit the place wasn't much crowded at all. The staff service was very efficient and we were served by Vijay. The staff was taking proper precautionary measures as per the covid-19 guidelines at the restaurant. This place offers a wide variety of non-veg food items with great quality.
We had various food items
* Chicken singapuri Noodles: The spicy level was very mild and the noodles were garnished with roasted cashews on the top.
* Chicken angara kebab: This was basically chicken tikka, marinated in various spices and then roasted in a tandoor. The chicken pieces were completed cooked and was served with green chutney.
* Chicken tangdi kebab: The chicken drumsticks were served as tangdi kebab. The marination primarily had coriander which provided the green colour to the chicken.
* Chicken dum Biryani: The rice grains were very fluffy, long and full of dry roasted spices aroma. The taste was great and the spicy level was decent. The flavourful biryani I had in pune.
* Chicken lollipop: Fried chicken lollipops served with Schezwan sauce. The chicken was crispy from the outside and soft from the inside.
* Chicken fried rice: The Fried rice were great in quantity. The chicken pieces in the rice were completely cooked and had great taste.