* Double choco-chip frappe: Super Awesome. chocolate chips and milk blended with Ice-Cream
* Thank God it's sundae: All chocolate lovers should definitely try this. It has chocolate Icecream, chocolate brownie, chocolate fudge, chocolate mousse and chocolate truffles.
* Chocolate sundae: Crushed Chocolate Muffin with 2 huge scoops of chocolate Icecream, topped with chocolate sauce and nuts. You gotta go nuts having this dessert.
*Kit Kat shake: KitKat blended with chocolate Icecream and chocolate sauce. Love the consistency and taste. Delicious.
* Ecstasy sundae: Made up of chocolate and vanilla icecreams, brownie and hot chocolate sauce, it is a near-perfect dessert to have when you visit this place.
* Wild chocolate indulgence freak shake: That was one monstrous Freak Shake we had here. It had whipped cream, brownie, chocolate sticks, gems, chocolate and brownie shake, chocolate waffle. Yeah that's it
* Black forest shake: Proper thick shake, consistent throughout. Good. Just a little too much cream for my liking.
* Red velvet freak shake: This was another delight. Perfect sweetness. A bit disappointed with the waffle.
* Eskimo waffle: 1 scoop of vanilla and chocolate ice-cream each served with a waffle with chocolate sauce, crunchy wafer balls and chocolate chips
* Coffee frappe: Tasted similar to a cold coffee
* Irish coffee: Was really good
* Cheese Nachos: Tasty Crispy Nachos with a good amount of cheese sauce. the cheese sauce could be a bit better though
* 3 tier Chicken Sandwich: Sandwich, in particular, was the best. generous amount of chicken. Delicious and Heavy as well.
* Death by Chocolate Pancakes: The pancakes are a genuine treat for chocolate lovers. Too much of chocolate.
* Peri Peri Fries: Fries is one dish you cannot get wrong. Loved the seasoning on it.