has paid attention to all the details of the ambience and the cutlery as well to maintain authenticity. The jugs used for water are also very different than the regular ones. In one plate idli, you get one huge idli instead of the 2 standard idlis that you get everywhere else.
- Ghee Idli - Hot idli served with ghee spread all over the idli just melts in your mouth! It’s become my favourite idli in town.
- Ghee Masala Idli - It’s their version of Podi/Molagapudi idli. Again amazing.
- Ghee Roast Dosa - The crunch that the dosa has is great.
- Multigrain Dosa - For all the fitness lovers out there, this Dosa is perfect and it also has the crunchiness that the ghee roast Dosa has.
- Jain Masala Dosa - They serve Jain Kela Masala with the Dosa. The only restaurant that I have come across which serves Jain Kela Masala.
- Paniyaram - Our good old Apple which some variation.
- Filter Coffee - Straang Anna’s Filter Kaffe - The name says it all! They also serve some murmur with the coffee which is the perfect accompaniment.
The staff is very courteous and the service is excellent! The food is served very quickly.