To start we ordered some mocktails, which includes Lemongrass and Mint Mojito, Virgin mojito and one orange-based drink. They were pretty decent.
From the appetiser’s
1. Classic pull cheese garlic bread was amazing. You can visit this place just to have this. They also have chicken overloaded version of this.
2. Garlic chicken was decent.
3. The boat cheese bread was something I tried for the very first time and I found that it could’ve been a little better.
4. The stuffed mushroom was good.
5. Penne paprika and Brickwood spaghetti were amazing. They tasted pretty good.
From the wood fire pizza’s
1. Margharita with bocconcini and fresh mozzarella.
2. Peri peri chicken pizza.
Both of them were good in taste. Freshly hand-tossed pizzas were a delight.
1. Mango cheesecake: Needs a lot of improvement. Too much of mango syrup ruined the cheesecake completely.
2. Choco cake was good. Moist from inside.
3. Wildberry cheesecake was good in taste but it could’ve been a little better when it comes to the texture.
Staff was humble and helpful.