Let's jump into the menu:
From drinks menu, we had a lot of fancy Mocktail drinks like Orange Cooler, Pina Colada, Fruit Punch and many more. I personally liked the milk-based drinks more.
1. Pano Crispy Chicken: Nice and crispy on the outside, well cooked.
2. Subzi Shikampuri: This was one of my favourites. A perfect blend of flavours.
3. Pocket Chicken: It looked like mini quesadillas. Taste-wise, it was also one of the better tasting dishes.
4. Chicken Shashlik: This was served as bite-sized portions, with a bite of roasted marinated chicken and veggies.
5. Stuffed Mushroom: Hands down, my favourite. Crispy outside, creamy-cheesy mushroom stuffing on the inside. Just perfect.
6. Ande Ka Funda: Didn't taste the eggs, but I liked it.
7. Lemon Fish Tikka: This was so tender and juicy, loved it.
8. Boti Kebab: Another decent tasting chicken dish.
1. Mutton Kaali Mirch: Not a big fan of mutton in general, but this sure did taste good. They had a good gravy-meat balance.
2. Murgh Methi: This was your average chicken methi dish.
In the end, desserts,
1. La La Rice Kheer
2. Gulab Jamun
3. Punjabi Phirni
4. Gajar Ka Halwa
I really liked the Phirni, because of its smooth, creamy texture. Overall, a nice cosy restro-bar to enjoy with friends and family.