The ambience is cute. The place isn't huge but can accommodate around 40 to 50 people at a time. They have an open kitchen which definitely an eye-catcher.
• Zucchini Capriccio ( zucchini slices served with in-house sauce) - cold subtle flavours infused in zucchini slices was surely light and comfy way to start our meal. Tasted decent.
• Shake Aburi Nilgiri ( Nilgiri Sushi with flame seared salmon ) - This Tasted amazing with the sauce served to us.
• EBI Tempura Uramaki ( Batter fried prawns in a Sushi roll) - Not a prawn person but liked it a lot because of the crispiness of the prawns.
• Fresh Summer roll - Moist Sushi roll stuffed with chunks of chicken. Loved it💛
• Broccoli & Water Chestnut Dimsum - Didn't like it much because the stuffing had nuts in it. Wasn't expecting that it tasted a little odd to me.
• Tori Katsu Uramaki ( panko-fried chicken in a Sushi roll) - Flavourful chicken chunks stuffed in sushi rolls topped with a sauce. Every ingredient complimented each other so well.
• Tori Karaage (Japanese fried chicken with spicy Tonkatsu sauce) - The fried chicken was palate pleasing with the Tonkatsu sauce. Highly Recommended.
• Chicken & Coriander Dimsum - Chicken pieces were delicious. Loved this Dimsum.
• Chicken & Chilli Oil Dimsum - It was spicy just the way I like it to be.
• Thai Green Curry with Jasmine Rice - Creamy and lots of veggies with Jasmine Flavoured rice. This was amazing.
• Pad Thai Noodles - It tasted a little sweet which was a disappointment.
• Chilli Basil noodles - Amazing Flavours! A must try.
• Mango Sticky Rice - Delicious rice topped with mango pieces!
Staff was quick and attentive. Spot on service.