Firstly we started with their signature coffee,
1. The classic cappuccino.
2. Appyfizz nitro cold brew.
3. Litchi cold brew
The cold brews were soo damn amazing. Appyfizz nitro brew is my go-to a thing whenever I visit roastery and I recommend you guys to try this out. Litchi cold brew was something tried for the very first time, and it was something unique.
After coffee, we tried some appetisers
1. Mozzarella pockets: deep-fried crumb crusted pockets filled with mozzarella cheese.
2. Fish and chips are always amazing at the roastery.
3. Fried egg and mutton keema omelette.
4. Chicken mac and cheese. The roastery is anyways famous for its pasta’s.
And from the newly added dishes on the menu
1. Peri peri chicken pizza: the perfectly balanced flavours of peri-peri made this pizza amazing. It was mildly spiced and tasted delicious.
2. Veg Flatbread with burrata: so burrata is an Italian cheese made with mozzarella and cream. Usually, it costs bucks and it’s not tall easy to find it. The roastery is doing An amazing job serving burrata at a reasonable price.
From the desserts, which are my favourite. We had :
1. Brownies with strawberry and cream.
2. Banana cake topped with banana and chocolate syrup. The cake was moist and perfectly baked.
All in all a great place to enjoy. Staff at roastery is extremely humble and helpful. I would recommend you guys to reserve your seats before visiting this place.