Coming to Food, we ordered the following dishes:
• Gosht Shorba: Shorba is one of the various kinds of soup or stew found in national cuisines across Central Asia and the Middle East. Typically, Mutton Shorba is served with a Lebanese bread called Kaboos. The shorba at riwayat tasted great with the right amount of spices and thickness.
• One Dozen Kababs: This platter has a mix of veg and non-veg kababs. Out of them, my suggestion would be Shikampuri and Paneer tikka.
• Malai Kabab: The kababs didn't have enough flavours but was average.
• Apollo Fish: The fish was flavourful and very soft, it melts in the mouth very quickly.
• Mint Mutton: The mutton had a dash of mint as the name says, had tangy flavours and the mutton was tender and beautifully cooked.
• Khatti Dal: The dal was not tangy enough, it tasted more like Dal Tadka.
• Murgh Do Pyaza: This is my favourite main course on their menu, the chicken was juicy and could taste the nice amount of the cream in it
• Gosht Dum Biryani: By far, the best biryani I've eaten in Hyderabad! Hands down. It made my taste buds happy and honestly the yummiest biryani in town.
• Desserts: Double Ka Meetha, Beetroot Halwa and Khadu ki kheer. Best Desserts and had the right amount of sweetness in it.