I visited his cafe during nights for my friend birthday party. All the cafe was sparkling with lights all over. Cafe has got like 3 seating arrangements, outdoor, indoor and yes a private area for parties and family dining.
Let's talk about food:-
They have got very few options for vegetarians.
* Pepper Corn Roll:- These are served in 6 pieces, which were made into two pieces each so 12 pieces were served with salad and sauce. This was the best corn roll I ever had, this was stuffed with cheese and corn, then deep-fried in oil. The taste was crispy at the outer layer and cheesy inside.
* Hariyali Paneer Tikka:- 8 Paneer cubes served with mint chutney along with the salad. The marinade is prepared with mint, herbs and other ingredients. The aroma of herbs gives us tasty feels.
* French Fries:- As they were few options for vegetarians, we went with our all-time favourite Fries. These are plain french fries served with ketchup.
Main course:- Butternaan with dal and jeera rice.
There were only 2 main slides for vegetarians, obviously one is with Panera. we were not interested in paneer curry, so went with dal fry as it goes tastier with jeera rice.
* Dal fry:- served in good portion, it had smoky and authentic flavour.
* Jeera rice:- quantity was good enough at affordable price.
Suggestions:- it would go great if management adds more items for vegetarians.
Value for money:- 4.5*