Let's get down to food. We had:
1. Museli Bowl, a nice and tasty breakfast option, with dry fruits and a dollop of whipped cream.
2. Pperi peri paneer: This turned out to be great. The beautiful taste of different flavours.
3. Exotic Parsley Fish Bite: The fish was so soft and tender, properly marinated. Loved it.
4. Wasabi Prawns: This was the star of the night. So delicious. Crispy fried prawns coated with wasabi mayo. We ordered it twice.
5. Sandwiches: We had Bombay Sandwich and Peri Peri Chicken Sandwich. I liked the chicken one better.
6. Burgers: In veg, it was Dennis Burger, and in non-veg, it was Hangover Burger. Both were good. Not too messy, and in both, the patty inside were crispy from the outside and tender on the inside, which I loved.
7. Iron Hill Cafe Delight Pizza and Pole Picante Pizza. Both the pizzas were average. I liked the crust, but I found the toppings to be a little bland.
8. Veg Au Gratin: Was a light, cheesy mix of vegetables and white gravy. One word, yum.
9. Namma South Ghee Roast Pulav: The Pulav was really flavourful. Kudos to the chef.
10. Waffles: We had "Chocolate City" (having dry fruits and chocolate sauce toppings), and "Evil Banana". Both were great waffle-topping combos.
11. Pancakes: "Hola Nutella", "Maple Lady" and "All is Red". Oh man, seriously amazing. I agree that these were a bit thin, but the texture and the fluffiness are what I loved about it, and obviously all the toppings were yum.
12. There were many drinks that we had, but all of them tasted quite thin. It would taste better if it was a bit thicker and creamier. Their Cold Brew was amazing. It had a nutty coffee flavour which was really soothing.
Do give a visit to this beautiful cafe. The best part: the breakfast menu is available all day long.