The indoor seating is good for lunch as it was very sunny outside and we were unable to sit in the outdoor area.
The evenings are good at this place with a cold breeze and beautiful lights. The staff at this place are courteous and friendly.
* Peach ice tea: This bright-looking, flavourful and refreshing drink at this place is a must-try.With its fabulous taste and noticeable pulp, this drink will soothe your taste buds.
* Wok prawns: With a subtle Indian flavour to the prawns in a mildly tangy sauce was a perfect dish to serve at any time of the day.
* Chicken tendies: The chicken was fresh, soft and delicious with an outer crispy covering which is a must-try dish at this place.
* Malvani rice bowl: This rice bowl had jeera rice and chicken 65 which was served in a very beautiful way. Topped with mouthwatering garnishing, this was an eye-candy main course dish. It tasted amazing and Islamist try.
* Chronicle fish and chips: The fish was well cooked. It was crispy outside and soft inside. It had a perfect taste and was served with crispy French fries.
* Choco banoffee: Layers of pancakes with chocolate sauce and banana slices in between each layer served with maple syrup was a perfect one to end the meal.
Do visit this amazing place