A few days back I went there with my friends and tried lots of dishes from starters to desserts.
Coming on to the food, we started off with mocktails and drinks.
1. Seasonal fruit margarita: pineapple based cocktail, with tequila, orange liqueur and lime juice.
2. Berry cooler : Was basically cranberry flavoured mocktail and it tasted really good.
3. Wild Berry cooler: It was a combination of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries.
4. Fresh breeze: Blue curacao based mocktail.
5. Love for Apple: Apple smoothie blended very well. Definitely worth trying.
6. Red wine sangria
7. Virgin Mary
Coming to the starters :
1. Jerk fish tikka: Fish was nice and moist. Perfect medium-rare pieces .jamaican jerk spice really upgraded its flavor.
2. Malai broccoli skewers: Broccoli char-grilled. Maybe a bit sweet because of the malai but overall I really liked it.
3. Mezze platter: Hummus and pita bread. The hummus was seasoned perfectly and it had a great garlic flavour .
4. Crumb fried mushrooms: Button mushrooms stuffed with cheese and vegetables. Damm perfect.
5. wasabi chicken tikka : wasabi coated chicken tikka has that instinct hit of wasabi which proved to be a great idea. Well executed
6. Thai satay chicken
7. Veg galouti: A bit dissatisfied with galouti. It didn’t really melt in mouth .
8. jalapeno poppers: mozzarella sticks with jalapeños.
9. peri peri paneer tikka: well marinated and cooked to perfection. Try this out.
Coming to the main course :
1. Mexican veg burrito: Rice was really cooked well and was seasoned properly.
2. Coriander pot rice: Coriander flavoured the rice with sautéd vegetables. A healthy option which actually tasted really good.
3. red sauce chicken pasta
4. mexican rice veg bowl
5. Veg delight pizza
1. Dark chocolate churros: churro was a bit undercooked. Could’ve been a bit better.
2. molten lava cake: the cake was moist. Flavours were there but were expecting chocolate to ooze out, unfortunately, it didn’t. Taste-wise, so damn good.
Overall experience was really great, the staff was very courteous towards us and took the utmost care. You guys are doing a great job. Kudos !!