What makes Miko Lolo environmentally conscious brand :
- They use threads, and accessories that make our garments 100% biodegradable.
- Only coconut shell/wooden buttons, no plastic.
- Upcycle all their waste fabric into accessories : scrunchies, masks, bibs, hairbands.
- Return After Use policy : they accept used garments back since kids grow out so quickly in exchange for a discount/coupon code, so as to ensure less waste goes to landfills. They upcycle the used garments, or donate the ones in good condition.
- Packaging : Their price tags are infused with basil seeds, so you can grow your own plant at home instead of throwing it in the trash.
Not only this, Miko Lolo has partnered with NGO Global Shapers Community, and they plant 1 tree against every order above Rs. 2000. For this, the customer receives an e-certificate with a geotag and they can locate the tree as well! The brand works on the mission to involve and empower the kids of today to build a better tomorrow by teaching them the importance and responsibility of making the right choices.