A small sized cafe with very cute decor, painted with light hues. A perfect place for the family to dine out as kids playing area is located right next door and you can leave your kids there and watch them play while enjoying a good meal here.
They have a limited menu and we ordered the following:
- Grilled Ham & Cheese sandwich: A delicious sandwich with tender grilled ham, cheese, lettuce and sliced bread served with crispy french fries, fresh salad and tasteful mustard sauce on the side. The mustard sauce definitely helps in enhancing the taste of this sandwich.
- Ortolana Pizza: A medium sized thin crust pizza with garden fresh zucchini, broccoli, cherry tomatoes and basil leaf. The pizza tasted pretty decent.
- Baked Macaroni Veg Pasta: The pasta was served in a white cheese sauce and was simply delish. This drool-worthy, melt in mouth pasta is a heaven for cheese lovers
- Grilled Fish: This definitely is my favourite from the list. Grilled Sole served on a bed of warm potato salad, topped with olives, sun-dried tomatoes & fresh basil. This dish had a very smooth & tangy taste and was cooked to perfection. This is a must try.
- Raspberry Mojito: This refreshing mojito provided respite on this hot summer day and wasn't extra sweet.
All in all, we left as satisfied customers as the service was quick, the food was toothsome and the staff was very courteous.