1. Hakka Noodles: They were mild in flavour and went really well with the curries I ordered.
2. Veg Kung Pao: It was spicy and hot. Loved it
3. Veg Thai green curry: It had a sweet aftertaste and was really creamy.
4. Corn fried rice: They were mild and again, complimented the other items well.
5. Manchurian: Spicy and loaded with flavours. A perfect example of Desi Chinese
6. Chilli Paneer: It was tossed in sweet and spicy sauce. It was quite nice.
7. Pan-fried momos: The dip served along with the momos was extremely spicy. Not my favourite out of the lot but I liked them anyway.
Really liked the food of this place. Will definitely order again from here!