1. Mushroom and ricotta ravioli: I loved these. The ravioli were very soft and the stuffing was very flavorful. The sauce was perfectly cooked with a perfect blend of spices.
2. Spiced mushroom, broccoli dumplings: I loved these as well, the skin of the dumplings was very thin and soft, the stuffing was juicy and flavoursome. The 3 dips served with these were amazing.
3. Farmer's delight pizza: I didn't like the pizza, the crust wasn't good at all, the toppings felt kinda raw and there was cheese only on one of the slice.
4. Brownie Shake: This shake was very good, it was blended with ice cream and brownie in a good amount and the chocolate flavour was whole.
5. KitKat Shake: Didn't like this one as the texture was very watery and it wasn't thick at all, it wasn't even sweet.
Apart from pizza and KitKat shake, I loved everything.
Overall, I'd recommend this place for its ambience and feels and also, for the ravioli.❤