The outdoor has sand and you can experience your feet going in the sand. It was a lovely experience.
Food, We had ordered:
- Elderflower Shikanji - it had a different taste which was amazing and it was refreshing. Loved the flavours infused in it.
- Dark Shore- dark coloured and with lots of flavours. Strong flavours and it was yummy.
- Fried Calamari With Gunpowder- it came in a ship deck size platter. I loved this dish a lot. Calamari is a squid and you would love the preparation. It was crispy and it was my first stint with squid and it turned out to be amazing.
- Malai Broccoli- Broccoli was the best. Firstly we couldn't identify what it is even though we ordered it. Loved the malaidar twist to it. You must try this.
- Bali Prawns - it is hasslefree as its served on a stick with chutney so you don't have to dirty your hands. With a hatke styled presentation, the prawns were cooked well.
- Falafel With Hummus - it was so fresh and healthy. Loved the look of it and its taste as well.
The staffs were so cordial and you would enjoy their service for sure. The staffs wear flower shirts which actually takes you to Goa and its beaches. They were knowledgeable about the dishes and the person took us through the menu with such ease.