I was here to try their Sunday Brunch. Priced at INR 1,899(plus taxes), this brunch spread is truly delectable. I tried the following items-
1. Shitake mushroom soup- this soup had funghi family. Do try this if you love mushrooms.
2. Zucchini Carpaccio- thinly sliced zucchini made a perfect appetizer.
3. Steamed spinach in citric sesame dressing - I am not usually a spinach fan but upon the staff's suggestion, I ordered this and it turned out to be so good. Presentation of the salad was amazing and then it tasted delicious. Spinach could have never tasted any better.
4. Spinach and corn dumpling-The visual appeal of this dish made me fall for it. Made using spinach and corn for the perfect filling and stuffed into a thin sheet- these dumplings were loaded with flavours.
5. Mushroom bao-The bao was soft fluffy and baked to perfection. A must try dish for every funghi lover.
6.Wasabi potato- the flavour of wasabi was overwhelming. I completed this side dish in one go!
7. Exotic teppanyaki vegetables-this main course dish had fresh broccoli, zucchini, pokchoy, cabbage, baby corn brimming with deliciousness. This aromatic preparation was so soothing.
8. Yuzu cheesecake- this creamy and rich cheesecake topped with tangy raspberry and sweet yuzu sauce was a pure delight to my tastebuds.
9.Matcha tiramisu- a delicious matcha version of a classic Italian dessert, the tiramisu. These matcha soaked ladyfingers layered with a light and airy mascarpone filling made a super decadent dessert.
Desserts impressed me with not only its presentation but also its taste. So head to Kampai this Sunday for a hearty brunch.