The store is spread over in 3 floors, with a huge variety of all types of fabric you can think of. It is divided into multiple sections, which are easily accessible. Here goes the floor wise categorisation of fabrics available at the store:
- Block prints - ajrakh, kalamkari, shibori, tie & dye, prints in chanderi, cotton prints, varieties of ikat fabric in handloom, power loom in different cotton, silk blends etc.
- Fabric in suiting shirting etc for men ( they have an option of men's tailoring as well)
- wool, velvets, satins, faux seudes etc
- Jute fabric, varieties of cotton in different blends, weaves
- Laces, faux furs, fleece, net fabric, sweater knits etc
- variety of denim fabrics, voile fabric, chambre's yarn dyed etc.
Printed fabrics in Polyester, Poly Georgette and Crepes
Printed Fabric in Chiffon, Poly Cotton, Viscose cotton etc.
Premium fabrics like Jacquards, embroideries, pure crepes n georgette, brocade etc ( was able to spot some semi stitched chikankari suits)
So the options are endless and one starts feeling what to buy and what not to. It's a heaven for fabric shopping and should be checked out for sure.