* Gin Weekly Specials: They have 7 different kinds of specials named from Monday to Sunday
* Liit: they have seven different kind of LIITs and all tastes amazing
* Signature Cocktails: 8 different cocktails to choose from. Each and everyone is different, tastes amazingly great.
Healthy Breakfast Bowl:
* Homemade Granola Bowl: made of Greek yoghurt, chia seeds, granola mix and honey
* Avocado & Kale: this is amazing made of banana, kiwi, fresh kale and almond milk.
* Beetroot Orange & Walnut Smoothie Bowl: made of fresh beetroots, orange segments and roasted walnuts.
* Berry & Chia Yoghurt Parfait: made of mixed berries, oatmeal mix and chia seeds yoghurt.
* Mushroom & Truffle Oil Dimsums: It's mouthwatering and melts in seconds. Served with spicy bird eye chilli dip
* Chicken & Chilly Dimsums: Pure bliss, 4 pieces in a serving.
* Moqueca Bunny Chow: Inspired from Bahia, prawns cooked with coconut oil and cream and served with cherry tomatoes, olives and garlic bread. The gravy is delicious and blends with the prawns perfectly.
* Middle Eastern Falafel: Chickpea falafel, served with hummus and pita. I didn't like this much though.
* Pizza Al Funghi: The crust is very thin, is made of butter mushrooms and mozzarella cheese & herbs.
* Beetroot Pattie Burger: It is served with potato wedges, mayonnaise, onion dips and Chipotle sauce.
You would regret if you miss their desserts. Melting Ganache and Nuts Waffles are luscious.