1. Pad Thai noodles: Amazingly cooked noodles with perfectly balanced flavours with crunch from peanuts. Absolutely amazing.
2. Malabar Quesadilla: The shell of Quesadilla was nice and they had flavorful paneer stuffing served with fries and salad.
3. Loft Vegetable burger: The patty in the burger was very soft and juicy, it was cheesy and saucy. Served with fries and salad.
4. Magnum: This was amazing, a better version of brownie and Ice cream. This had a chocolate brownie with magnum ice cream embedded. It was yum.
5. Frozen coffee and white chocolate fudge: I don't know why they call it that. This was basically frozen moong dal halwa or Ghee phirni with frozen rabdi. It was absolutely delicious. I loved the combo.
1. French 75: Champagne, gin, sugar and lime - a perfect cocktail
2. Cosmopolitan - This was amazing as well.
Cost- Considering everything, I found this cafe pretty affordable, the quality of everything couldn't be found at better prices.
Highly recommended, 32nd Avenue is definitely the place to be at.