In mocktail we had,
- Watermelon cooler
- Virgin Sangria
- Apple cinnamon drink - exact name I don't remember.
These were amazing and we loved the taste.
For starters we had,
- Prawn and chive dumpling
- Chicken and chive dumpling
- Truffle and edamame dumpling
These were authentic and so amazing. We loved the way the dumplings were prepared and served.
In appetizers we had,
- Spare ribs with BBQ sauce - this was juicy
- Fried soft corn curd - it was yummy
Then we had
- Veg Hakka noodles
- Chicken fried rice
- Sliced fish in chilli oil and spring onion
- Flaming chicken in superior sauce
- Stir-fried mixed vegetable
The non-veg main course was really good. We loved the way the flaming chicken was presented. The fish had that sizzler presentation.
For dessert we had,
- Banana toffee fritters
- Chocolate mud cake
A sweet end to our meal.